LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im cruising down to lbi this weekend from upstate ny maybe ill finally get spotted lol

Don't worry, you are not the only one. I think I'll finally get rid of the cloaking device... I haven't been spotted in 5 years but I see a ton of other cars. (Not forum members apparently)

Greetings fellow Saw Mill Warriors! I love the saw mill, so much fun to drive on. 684 and Sprain are great for top speed :lol:. Thats just what I heard.

:whore: to that!!!

I'm always on it, just about every day. If not in my LGT, then on my bike or on sundays-an ambulance.

See you out there!

I feel like we should have a sawmill pkwy thread...

:whore:

Not a Subie but on Thursday an A-hole driving a blue BMW 3-Series cut me off on Corona Ave. His license plate was "DA STIG". Pompous son of a mangy dog he was.

...Some say he drives a blue BMW 3-Series :lol:

Not sure if this was brought up already but 4th gen LGT spotted in a six flags great adventure commercial... with a giraffe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBp44uI0MXk]‪Six Flags Great Adventure 2011 GO EPIC!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBp44uI0MXk

Edited by jsmith40a

Not sure if this was brought up already but 4th gen LGT spotted in a six flags great adventure commercial... with a giraffe

lol I noticed that too! I'd never bring my car into a safari.

I spotted a Black 05 LGT w/ red mud flaps at the Fridays parking lot off rt 4 in Hackensack, NJ.

I saw 2 on the taconic/sprain yesterday. One 3rd gen and one 4th gen. And another 4th gen in yorkville heights in a driveway near jefferson mall! Then again I saw another 4th gen on hutch south. Then I saw a 5th gen this morning on cross county goin west. So many, I think they were all blue and brown.... lol cant keep track

Sure it was black ? I'm on Jerome a lot.......

Hmmm, where the lights blacked out? I saw it right before that post , so it was monday morning around 7ish , was headed towards cemetary/233rd, right next to the Woodlawn Station.

Edited by Tehnation

Hmmm, where the lights blacked out? I saw it right before that post , so it was monday morning around 7ish , was headed towards cemetary/233rd, right next to the Woodlawn Station.

No....lights are factory. CF grill and trunk spoiler.

Hmmmm.......there's another LGT near me !

Do it right the first time.........or don't bother doing it at all.

There was a blue 2005-2007 LGT at Daniele's Auto Body in Pleasantville having hail damage repaired. I was there getting an estimate for the hail damage on my car.

I also saw 2006 SpecB #30 parked at the Pleasantville train station. I left you a note, hopefully it survived the rain.

Lastly, a 2010 LGT heading North on the Saw Mill -- I was heading south.

Edited by RJS5689