LegacyGT.com

My 05 LGT Tell me what you think

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That lip looks good man but that bumper has seen better days. I like how you took the middle out though. Grill still looks good too.

Thanks man

Yea, it needs a refinish, badly

Here's a better pic

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/08/14/urezehar.jpg

I actually want to do the bottom with a honeycomb mesh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Looks great bro! I want to get to this point so badly! If you get the chance can you make a video of how she sounds? I want to hear tomei equal length headers because I heard they keep the rumble just a tad bit (if they are tomei lol). But looking good!

Thanks man, They are GT Spec ELH and I will make a video when I get a chance for sure.

Looks great bro! I want to get to this point so badly! If you get the chance can you make a video of how she sounds? I want to hear tomei equal length headers because I heard they keep the rumble just a tad bit (if they are tomei lol). But looking good!

looks sweet man :)

love the FMIC

Thanks bro and for always commenting on my progress. Yea the Fmic came out good. All we did was paint the middle silver and the sides where it says Perrin. The biggest achievement by far for the intercooler was the Pipe we just made coming off the throttle body. After going Rotated it needed work and now matches my motor too :)

05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

Well the Tune went ok. Only half Tuned on 15 psi. I am having issues with the Tranny as far as the brake boost launch and when it shifts up top. Going to dig into the tranny this week probably and might buy some parts tonight for it. The brake boost launch issue is more than likely my stall converter. As for the shifting up top not sure yet. All I know is the car should shift not really higher than 6,700 rpm's and it's shifting at 7,800 rpm's max on the dash says 8k. Over all though I can at least drive the car pretty good, definitely better than before as it was running real rich after moving the spot for the Maf sensor. Can't go speed density yet cause the coder that does them retired :confused: Just my luck and I have all the stuff to go speed density all ready to go. Maybe one day we will see. Side exit exhaust sounds better now after installing the cherry bomb. Transmission does feel a little better though after putting some Lucas stop slip in it, changing the tranny Filter (had the same one in there since I bought the car brand new back in 05) and upgraded the Lines up front. Double pump fuel setup and upgraded fuel lines from rear to front all went really good and I am pleased. Whitey did a great job on the car and busted his ass. Once I get the tranny issues taken care of it's tune time again... just hope sooner than later as I would like to get on the dyno for #'s and the Track also.

05 Legacsti with toys, Efi Logics Tuned, Whitey Built

• 2 weeks later...
Haven't had the time to look through everything yet but since you are the like the only person that checks out my car I thought I would pay back the respect. And so far I like it, you have a lot more work done to yours though for sure. What you think about the HKS scoop? Thought about getting one.