LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

• I Donated
I saw a blue 06 ( i think) LGT lowered at the Umass car show. You had a Umassmotorsports sticker on your car. I was looking around so I could talk to you. I wanted to here your Invidia exhaust.

That was me! I was looking for you as well. It's an 05, konis and epic springs. Q300 exhaust.

That was me! I was looking for you as well. It's an 05, konis and epic springs. Q300 exhaust.

Your was looking good. I cant believe yours was the only Legacy that was in the show. I thought about bringing my car in but I couldnt stay the whole time.

• I Donated
Your was looking good. I cant believe yours was the only Legacy that was in the show. I thought about bringing my car in but I couldnt stay the whole time.

Yeah no worries. Where are you located, we might be able to meet up some other time.

• I Donated
I live in Greenfield which is about 20 minutes from Umass. I believe its almost 2 hours to you.

Well you should bring that autocrosssing sometime. The same motorsport group that put on the car show does autocross at Fort Devens and we normally do little cruises out to those. It's a ton of fun and you learn so much about your car.

Black 5th gen GT @ Costco Medford, I was sunroofing so I didn't really notice til you were close.

Probably Ian... heard he traded in his stock 4th Gen for something with a little more junk in the trunk! :lol: