LegacyGT.com

Who all is going to the Suby Challenge?

Magic

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drove all the way down from Maryland last year with my gf and cousin to compete at the Subaru Challenge. I wont be doing it this year. GF is going to SEMA and I will be preparing for the trip to VIR for a 3-day track event in November.

Have fun guys and kick butt!

Keefe

yea, I know, It would be fun, it's just that my October schedule was already booked up way before Subaru Challenge announced their days.

Oh well, there's always next year.. I have some relatives down in Gainesville that visited my family up here just this past summer, so I should be able to head down for a couple more days than last year. I still have yet to see Miami and Daytona Beach. Driving through the hurricane last year on the way home from Orlando was bland.. I didnt even stop by to play in Disney World. :(

I currently have 20 days of vacation saved up, so I might be able to take off and stay about a week or two down there while I am at it for next year, We'll see.

Keefe

Thats to bad, I heard that less than 50 signed up for the one in the ATL......:(

Just drive a little further & some to the Gainesville event...there will be lot's of Subies!!

Heck...if you make the drive I'll give a a ride in the old man's wagon too

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Thats to bad, I heard that less than 50 signed up for the one in the ATL......:(

Just drive a little further & some to the Gainesville event...there will be lot's of Subies!!

Heck...if you make the drive I'll give a a ride in the old man's wagon too

Gainsville is a tick further from Charlotte than Atlanta, plus i could stay at mom's in Atlanta, and i was gonna be in the area anyway that wknd b/c we'll be testing down at Talledega that week. it was gonna work out great....now, not so much!! :(

Kenda:dm:

Since we are going to be in Gainesville on friday night........anyone know if there is a test & tune @ Gainesville Intnl. Dragstrip?

I'd love to run the wagon a few times friday night then track a little on sat:)

Since we are going to be in Gainesville on friday night........anyone know if there is a test & tune @ Gainesville Intnl. Dragstrip?

I'd love to run the wagon a few times friday night then track a little on sat:)

I think the Super Chevy show is going on at the dragstrip that weekend...you might have to put a bow-tie on the front of the wagon! :icon_wink

Maybe I'll just stay with my niece...Her townhouse has a garage**..JK.......she is going to school @ Florida:(.

I couldn't convince her to go to my Alum.......

You are soooooooooooooo right about the trucks but in Gainesville it's FORD or nuttin!!

Archived