LegacyGT.com

supercharger for 2.5i?

So just a thought did a little searching and wondering if a supercharger will fit a 2.5i engine lets say a older model like 00-04 models? Power increase? or a waste of money?

did they make supercharger kits for the old 2.5RS's? those engines were pretty close to the last generation legacy's, correct? ... if so, one of those kits could probably be retrofitted onto the legacy.

I remember there was a company that made a kit for our '98, can't remember who, though.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

seems like if they can make one for the B9, they should make one for the 2.5i. Maybe we all just need to bug the hell out of cobb till they make one.
...when death calls, Im good. I got caller ID.:icon_bigg

Increased popularity with the 2.5i?

not so much, maybe if cobbs tuning 3.0r engins then possibly be easier for 2.5 engine to use also? but this idea will blew our engines though if unless subaru makes super charged engines. or maybe the right tune could work:confused:

• 4 weeks later...
I started a thread on their forum...

One guy is frustrated and pretty bent out of shape.

http://www.wrxforum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000985;p=1

Hope he doesn't ruffle their feathers too much and they get tight lipped about their projects and progress...

Yep that would be me. Just got tired of people rambling on about crap like they knew me to talk to me like that. Cobb didnt really have anything to say though. so we'll see. I might post back on there just to see if i can get some more of them started.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Archived