LegacyGT.com

50,500 miles and........

heres the "to fix" warrenty list(i have 60k warrenty, which runs out in 9k or serveral months whichever come 1st)

driver seat, i can rock it slightly

driver cv axle, started clicking today

passenger side cv axle slings grease

clutch randomly slips under hard accel( not much but if they will fix it what the hell)

burning smell coming from turbo side after hard run (not often ),probally due to grease slinging

belts are shot

intercooler has slightly oily area around tabs

discolored fluid inside oil fill tube (looks very slightly greenish)

hand brake leather completely gone

i think thats it for now

heres the "to fix" warrenty list(i have 60k warrenty, which runs out in 9k or serveral months whichever come 1st)

driver seat, i can rock it slightly

driver cv axle, started clicking today

passenger side cv axle slings grease

clutch randomly slips under hard accel( not much but if they will fix it what the hell)

burning smell coming from turbo side after hard run (not often ),probally due to grease slinging

belts are shot

intercooler has slightly oily area around tabs

discolored fluid inside oil fill tube (looks very slightly greenish)

hand brake leather completely gone

i think thats it for now

If you have oil seemping from your intercooler tabs, smell oil burn under boost, don't be surprised if your turbo is spewing oil out of the banjo bolt and cooking off during boost, hence the smell. You sound like your turbo is failing, like mine. Make sure to monitor your oil and keep it filled.;) Here's a reference thread for you on the turbo going out.... http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75986&highlight=turbo+intercooler+oil+leak

are you sure this is covered under warranty? might as well have them do mine this week is it's under warranty...

I'm thinking he's got some kind of extended warranty, because half of the stuff listed would not be covered by the regular 6year60K plan.

-Sergei

Archived