LegacyGT.com

Control arms- year changes

Did subaru change the LCA in 05-09? (non spec-b) I looked on opposed forces and am finding conflicting information between them and fredbeans and trademotion. Reason being, I'm able to acquire 05 LGT LCA's with avo bushings for a decent price, not sure if fitment is askew for my 08 model year. Your help in this matter would be quite appreciated. Thank you for your time, and have a good day.

Call Fred Beans and ask them. I would say they are the same part. May Be subaru figured out to put better bushings in the later years.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

It is the same part what changed is the cutouts in the control arms in later years. I guess for water to escape better and possibly slightly stronger either way 05-09 bolts in...

Bushing might have been better I installed two new complete control arms and comparing my old to new they changed the cutouts like i said bushing looked similar could still be better.

i do believe subaru altered the oem bushing at some point, but that's a moot point. aftermarket bushings are 05-09 anyway for fitment.

Yea, why improve a marginal design that works for a while.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived