Week 12: Sunday, Nov. 24 Denver 8:30 p.m. ET NBC*

Week 13: Sunday, Dec. 1 at Houston 4:25 p.m. ET WBZ CBS*

Week 14: Sunday, Dec. 8 Cleveland 1:00 p.m. ET WBZ CBS*

Week 15: Sunday, Dec. 15 at Miami 1:00 p.m. ET WBZ CBS*

Week 16: Sunday, Dec. 22 at Baltimore 8:30 p.m. ET NBC*

Week 17: Sunday, Dec. 29 Buffalo 1:00 p.m. ET WBZ CBS*

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

RAIDER NATION!!!:woowoo:

Patriots have not been a winner since spygate. Lets not bring up the Tuck rule....

*eyeroll*

The Patriots have won an awful lot of games since spygate. The Raiders haven't been a winner in their own division since 2002, and they don't have a good excuse for it (conspiracy theory or otherwise).

In other news, the tuck rule is being removed from the game. I'm sure a lot of people will like that, but it will be curious to watch the referees determine what is a "tuck" and what is a "pass". It'll make calls more subjective, and I'm not really a fan of subjective rules/calls.

You are correct, however they have not won the most important game of all. The Raiders know all too well about subjective calls. I know you may eye roll at that too, but if you watch their games you will see some bs calls. Last year they got called on a non-existant rule. As long as you guys beat the Donkeys, I will be a happy camper!

Aww man, a bunch of Mass folks around here! :lol:

Welp....Sebastian Janikowski was the best 1st round pick we've had in a long time. We may have some rough patches this year but I really feel as though we will be a serious contender if not in 2014 by 2015 for sure!

Aww man, a bunch of Mass folks around here! :lol:

Are you surprised? The location of the thread you're posting in is: Subaru Legacy Forums > Regional Forums > New England

Last I checked, there's a lot of Massachusetts folks (and Patriots fans in general) in New England.

Are you surprised? The location of the thread you're posting in is: Subaru Legacy Forums > Regional Forums > New England

Last I checked, there's a lot of Massachusetts folks (and Patriots fans in general) in New England.

I meant fans on the forum :rolleyes: No shit your fan base is in Mass....whats your point? lol

Sucks we play our first two games within 5 days :spin:

Every team has a short week in their schedule like that. I'm thrilled that our short week occurs on week two when the players should still be pretty fresh (so lack of rest isn't much of a problem), and pretty much every game (except one) is on Sunday for the rest of the season.

Sucks we play our first two games within 5 days :spin:

Well it's just the Bills and the Jets... so really it's like 1.5 games in 5 days... Good warmups for the REAL NFL teams we play later on... :lol::p

Archived