LegacyGT.com

LOL @ neighbors...

So I parked in someone's "spot" last night, because it was the last spot on the odd side of our street. Even though there is no snow, my town is ticketing even side parkers at 1AM every night. So I moved their bucket of dirt with a dead plant in it, and parked. I received the below note a few hours later.

2012-02-22_08-55-45_671.jpg

Very ESL, but I can assume they were mad... :lol:

To which I replied with the following note, attached to their "plant" this morning.

Hi, thank you for your caring note. First, let me fill you in on a few things:

1) This isn’t your spot. Your dead plant bucket of dirt doesn’t reserve it for you, unless it snows and you shovel the spot out. Since we haven’t had snow since October, you can’t hold a spot.

2) You have a driveway, I suggest you park in it and don’t so that others who don’t have a driveway can use the street to park.

3) I’m keeping your note as a threat against my property. I doubt you wore gloves when you wrote it, so fingerprints will be very easy to find. I also know where you live, as I saw you watch me when I left my car last night. Let me be clear; you touch my car, I will touch your wallet. Don’t think for a second I won’t.

4) If there are no more spots on the odd side of the street when I get home, I will park here again. Again, this is not your spot.

5) Do you think I want to park at the end of the street and carry my son to the car in the 25 degree morning? No, this was the last spot available, and you have a driveway, so I took it.

Best regards,

Your neighbor

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No snow and your town allows parking on just one side of the street? I'm not sure who is more phucking nuts, the city/law enforcement or the jackass that needs to learn hisself some grammar or move back to the shithole third-world country he came from.
It is still ugly.

I feel a lot dumber now not knowing what that word means but keep parking there everyday just to piss em off. Just have a camera on the inside of your car 24/7. Your neighbor must be unemployed with no friends and hasn't had "six" to be this pissed over a parking spot

I feel a lot dumber now not knowing what that word means but keep parking there everyday just to piss em off. Just have a camera on the inside of your car 24/7. Your neighbor must be unemployed with no friends and hasn't had "six" to be this pissed over a parking spot

Funny you mention that :lol: The note was written on the back side of a letter from the Department of Unemployment Insurance, stating that he missed the required employment seminar.

No snow and your town allows parking on just one side of the street? I'm not sure who is more phucking nuts, the city/law enforcement or the jackass that needs to learn hisself some grammar or move back to the shithole third-world country he came from.

Yeah, it's a pretty dick move. Always been a law, but they're only enforcing it this year. Town is apparently pretty hard on cash, so they're ticketing at 1 am every night.

Archived