LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

^That looks to be the 2.5 NA single with the midpipe, even though the diagram shows both mufflers. That price would be about right. Their shipping is pretty high, but I got it fast and couldn't find it anywhere else. Edited by L3go

im trying to work out a plan for the car and figure out a budget but high on my list is the tommykaira rear lip/bumper with their quad exhaust

:eek:PRICEY

I've just spent $1200 in parts along with Japanparts this month, not including shipping either... definitely took a chunk out of my wallet :mad::spin::spin:

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Is it chopped? Looks really good

Sent from my Xperia Z

heh looks like it. the rays engineering and te37 wheel decals are in the same spot for each wheel ;)

looks good none the less. sigh, the only good looking 5th gen legacies i can count on one hand :rolleyes:

heh looks like it. the rays engineering and te37 wheel decals are in the same spot for each wheel ;)

looks good none the less. sigh, the only good looking 5th gen legacies i can count on one hand :rolleyes:

Haha yes it is! I'm new to the forum and I accidentally sent out the picture before I put, "dream set up" lol. Right now I have the stock 10 spoke rims plasti dipped black haha. And no wear near the floor like that. Sorry for getting anyone's hopes up