LegacyGT.com

For sale threads

RaGe

Here we go, so this way threads wont be cluttered.

exactly what harm is there in asking a seller if they will sell a part not listed? Maybe the part in question was overlooked, and or the OP thought the part didnt deserve it? But yet, if you ask a question if they will sell something, your post is removed. Seriously, who came up with these rules for that one?

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

And this is in regards to a full part out. obviously there are going to be parts not listed that others may be interested in. In no way shape or form is a thread going to be cluttered no more than it is by the useless posting of the moderators making sure they are following the rules.

its a part that someone may be interested in, and it may be something that the seller can just walk right out and take off in a matter of seconds. But this is not allowed. Well if you ask me, that rule is the most stupidest thing i have heard on here.

OTM.

Ya if you ask me FULL PART OUT seems to be pretty to the point.. shouldn't it be up to the seller whom he or she wants to sell to or how he wants to run his for sale thread... Some moderators are making this site annoying and too confusing.

Arnt there more important issues on here then this honestly.

Point being: a full part out thread: if you listed every each and individual part on a car for a full part out you would be there forever, and even then I'm sure you will leave a few things out. If two individuals aren't arguing, and a potential buyer is asking for a said part, what's the harm in that if it is already a full part out thread anyways? If the potential buyer is asking the seller publicly if a part is available the post is removed. You have to post a thread in the WTB, then even then your not allowed to ask without getting some smart comment from one of the moderators. ( "notice there is a period at the end of that" quoted from one of the moderators )

I just asked the seller a question if he would sell me the window trim for the rear door. Now how many people have one of those just laying around unless their vehicle was involved in an accident and they are going to junk it or part it out? I think a little bit of common sense could go a long way in this case b

OTM.

I guess just out of respect i didnt send one. With the extent of the part out, i just assumed he was being flooded with private messages, and seen no harm in posting publicly a question i had.

OTM.

Archived