LegacyGT.com

My new silver GT Limited Sedan

[quote name='repass']Just received my new Limited GT Legacy Sedan. Silver with added pinstripe.[/quote] Congratulations on your new purchase, nice lookin' car! [quote name='repass']Should I leave it on?[/quote] The pinstripes you mean? If so, I would have them removed.

2005 Legacy GT Wagon Ltd 5EAT Garnet Red :cool:

1999 GTI VR6 Black - sold but not forgotten... :(

Dang Ross, everybody is getting their already (but I bet they didn't order them either.) Nice car. Pinstripes? Not for me, but to each their own. Did the dealership just put them on or did you have them put on?

With time, the paint will fade slightly (Sorry...) and if you remove the pinstripes after a few years, it will show a color difference underneath, although not as bad with silver as with red, for example. I would remove them without delay...Same thing with dealer ID.

Yeah, I'm thinking about removing the pinstripes. 50/50 right now. Dealer put them on without asking. I was happy the dealer didn't put on the dealer advertisement. Only had a day with the car and I'm loving it.

[quote name='repass']Yeah, I'm thinking about removing the pinstripes. 50/50 right now. Dealer put them on without asking. I was happy the dealer didn't put on the dealer advertisement. Only had a day with the car and I'm loving it.[/quote] Just got mine today..I want to take off from work tommorow and just drive!

Archived