LegacyGT.com

This forum is teh sex...

Guest heightsgtltd
What happened to the Legacy NAMBLA meet thread that I started in here? A number of the second gen owners had already signed up!!

Guest heightsgtltd
If you think the 2005 is nice, imagine what can happen in 10 years with the 2010 model. I'll bet it will have a TT H6, the latest tech and looks amazing. There's no way that it would be like a Camry with AWD!

Guest JessterCPA
If you think the 2005 is nice, imagine what can happen in 10 years with the 2010 model. I'll bet it will have a TT H6, the latest tech and looks amazing. There's no way that it would be like a Camry with AWD!

I hear rumors that the 2010 the US will finally get a full blown STi Legacy with over 400hp and a costs of only $27,000.

Guest heightsgtltd
What else do you guys think will happen in 2010? I'll bet a kid will be 16, crash his car and then borrow his sister's for some mud bogging!

woah. that just blew my mind. i wonder how it's going to look; better not be polarizing and impeza like, but they wouldn't do that to a car that will be that fantastic!!

Archived