LegacyGT.com

Legacy STI? Definite maybe.

Paradiso

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
since the '08 Impreza uses a modified LGT platform, it would make sense that there be a new STI model. Maybe the 3dr Impreza to keep to the WRC format and something larger for the rest of the world.

WRB, full STI horsepower or better, 6MT without mandatory NAV, and 5x114.3 hubs with Brembo brakes, bilsteins, pink springs, and 20mm+ rear sway bars, folding rear seats, aux in, factory HIDS, and all the STI accoutrements. Preferably a more agressive front bumper cover, with the larger grille opening.

I will think about trading my car for one once they are out, and ready to go, or maybe out for a year or so, to get a deal.

Otherwise, IBkeepingmyredcarandcontinuingtomodit.

WRB, full STI horsepower or better, 6MT without mandatory NAV, and 5x114.3 hubs with Brembo brakes, bilsteins, pink springs, and 20mm+ rear sway bars, folding rear seats, aux in, factory HIDS, and all the STI accoutrements. Preferably a more agressive front bumper cover, with the larger grille opening.

I will think about trading my car for one once they are out, and ready to go, or maybe out for a year or so, to get a deal.

Those options....in a wagon platform......SOLD!!!!!

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Rear Wiper Damn It :-)

FTW!

Yeah if they did the LSTI (did I just coin that? ;)) properly, with all the comforts that have been standard in cars since the 1990's (hello folding seats WTF?)

If they made it a serious performer, competitive or better with the high end sport sedan market and priced it right, (ie Perfect) Id be down.

Your description is 100% as it should be (I'd pass on HIDs, but that's just me). Anyway I'd buy one on the spot, too.

Archived