LegacyGT.com

High Intensity Yellow Fog Lights for 2006 Spec B

makjewls

Hi all,

I am looking online at yellow fog lights for my car instead of going for HID's.

I know i need an H3 bulb BUT I have no idea what color bulb to get. I am looking for a deep yellow that is more on the warm side (less green in it) and

I was hoping someone had a clue!! I have no idea what JDM Yellow looks like compared to Arctic Yellow! :confused: AAH!! Too many choices!!

Thanks for the help!!

J

I have yellow lamin-x film on my fog lamp lenses. They're pretty yellow. I have 4300K HIDs in the housings though so not as yellow as they would be with a halogen bulb.

The film is nice as it does double duty protecting the glass from small rocks etc as well.

Pics?

I have the same kit, though I also have Yellow Lamin-X on the lenses also.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v326/StevenCole/Auto%20Photo%20Shoots/Legacy/DSC_0671.jpg

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

....and work exactly the same.

Sorry, but PIAA is very overpriced, for what you get.

I've been involved in the autolighting industry on and off for 13 years now, and have seen tests on all the big brands out there.

The Eurolite stuff is so decent and so well priced, that you can buy two sets for the price of one comparable brand.

Well, that was before the internet was really big and you could find everything online for cheap.:redface:

I mean, we actually had to get in our cars and travel to stores to do our shopping! Unreal!!!:lol::lol:

Damn, I feel old after that post.

Was that precut for our fogs, or did you just get a sheet and do it yourself?

Precut, bought from a vender here on the forum a while ago.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Cheap and Cheerful = Eurolite Yellow H3.

I've been running these for years now. they look and work great.

http://www.autobarn.net/eurolite-yellow-bulb.html

hey im new on this forum and im from washington state. and i noticed the note on the autobarn website that said that the lights are for show cars...are they really that bright? because i want these but i dont want to be pulled over for them either =S

hey im new on this forum and im from washington state. and i noticed the note on the autobarn website that said that the lights are for show cars...are they really that bright? because i want these but i dont want to be pulled over for them either =S

As long as you reserve them for fog-lamp use only, you'll be fine.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ The law in the US is that yellow/amber can be used for forward-facing fogs.

Whether you get pulled over, though, is anyone's guess. :) I've had friends pulled-over - and even cited - for violation of lighting codes which did not exist.

But no, typically, you shouldn't have any problems.

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived