LegacyGT.com

2.5i Exhaust Suggestions...

ckLegacy09

Looking at doing an exhaust for my 09 Legacy 2.5i. Debating between getting a whole new system made with larger piping or just bolting on some mufflers and using stock exhaust. I think stock piping is 2.25" and not sure I'd go much bigger than 2.5" so not sure piping is worth the money.

Have looked at a few different mufflers, Flowmaster Series 60 and Borla Turbos. Magnaflow doesnt seem to have too much for the smaller motors. Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for a clean sound, a little louder than stock, but nothing to wake up the entire neighborhood when I leave the house.

Thanks for the input.

Tsudo universal cans... which are Greddys replica. Not loud, just a DEEEEEPP sound. Go to a muffler shop and have them weld it, that's what I have. You can check out mine one day.

150 shipped for both if I didn't remember wrong. 70 bucks to get them weld at a muffler shop. Ask Mike (msprank) from Infamous Performance, he can hook you up with it.

I got it from Infamous Performance. He is a vendor here, PM him. The midnight meet I believe its on the 20th. :) I will more then likely be there. You can always PM me too.

Archived