LegacyGT.com

New paint...

LzyKid4Life

yes they are takata GREEN rota boost, sorry if I dont wanna look like every other legacy out there..its different get over it :) .....I have h-tech springs and a cusco sway bar w/ avo endlinks, so its less body roll then a stock one. I didnt slay any of the poor cones that day, by the way. Sorry I go to school and cant afford 1100 coilovers..I'm only 19..and a friend took the pics, probably just over looked the plates..

yea.. 19 and I pay for EVERYTHING...

Probably from selling weed to pepe's 2 boys :lol:

j/k, but had to say it. Honestly I had an 81 Camaro 3.8L V6, but defintely a looker) that I picked up for $1600 when I was 16. I kept it a little over 7 years, but after realizing that I had to replace the engine twice and the transmission once, plus a paint job, and countless number of times in the shop, it probably cost more than a new leggy :icon_mad:

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

yea.. 19 and I pay for EVERYTHING...

Do you pay for rent? Health Care? Everything everything? If so, mad props to you, took me a while to get that far. Rock the wheels, no question as to who is rolling up, that's fo' sho'!

Archived