LegacyGT.com

Mandrel Bent Intake for the 2.5i

I talkedto oneof the local fabricators here and he agreed to make some intakes for our cars. he needs to know if there is interest in them, and he would like about 15-20 people to preorder. the intake did not go into the prototype stages yet, and there is no pricing yet available, but he said the intakes most likely will be under $200 including the air filter. let me know if there is any interest in them. I know i posted this in another thread, but i like to keep track of the interest for the intake in another thread. please note that there will be no money made on my part.

I would have been interested if it was proven to provide some gains. Would he be able to fab. up one unit and we see how the performance gains are, and then go from there? I really don't want to spend 200 on some shiny tubing, to not have any gains at all, or worse, to lose performance.

I would have been interested if it was proven to provide some gains. Would he be able to fab. up one unit and we see how the performance gains are, and then go from there? I really don't want to spend 200 on some shiny tubing, to not have any gains at all, or worse, to lose performance.

+1

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

What kind of filter would be used? K&N, or some off brand? Would you be able to buy just tubing with out filter? Interested pending answers and dyno results.

Tolly

07 Impreza 2.5i Special Edition

07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

+1

id be interested in one, only thing is if it makes a final production, would rather see the piping done in black. Not a fan of the polished,chrome look too hard to keep clean and scratch free.
...when death calls, Im good. I got caller ID.:icon_bigg

Archived