LegacyGT.com

Damn rodents

I took a look under the hood the other day, and saw an acorn. I though to myself, no big deal, must've slipped in there somehow. I took a look the next day, and there were 3, plus a pile of mouse s**t on top of the valve covers. It reeks, and I'm pissed as hell. I'm worried that one of them is going to chew through a wire or something and run my car into the ground...I know there are so many different things out there to keep the stupid things out of the engine bay, but who has a way that works? I don't have a spot in the garage, and I don't want to put it off for any longer before something bad happens...

Go do some doughnuts they wont want to live in there after that lol.

Seriously though maybe putting some mouse poison near the car if you don't have pets as well as some traps with peanut butter

the moth balls are poisonous though...i'd have to take them out every time I go for a drive though, right?

I could get a cat over here...once they're stuck to the adhesive, the cat will do the rest :)

Instead of moth balls you can use dryer sheets. IF you don't know what a dryer sheet is, its the little white fabric softener sheet you throw into the dryer with your clothers so they come out not wrinkled and smelling good. I have used them while storing my cars over winter and have had zero issues.

Archived