LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a BSM wagon today on heard street in worcester around 520pm. Looks like it was lowered tinted dark wheels.

Saw this car again yesterday. This time on route 20 heading east. This was around 7pm iirc

• I Donated Too
I was told by someone on this forum, NAISOC members and so therefore generally speaking I guess to mean "Impreza" drivers can be a bit crabby and unfriendly to Legacy's. This appears to be quite true in my journey this morning. Maybe 'BOOST3D' on NH plates is not a morning person at 6am down 95S, maybe he stubbed his toe this morning but what a miserable, unfriendly and cold shouldered confrontation. He damn near made certain to snub his nose and look the other way at every opportunity... no camaraderie in the slightest... <shrugs>

^^ this is pretty well known. All the local nasioc meets are ignored by some locals and me, they stay in their clicks and don't talk to you- one of my friends pulled up in his 04 wrx and some kid asked him what he was doing here with his POS? :nono: assholes. When you go to a car meet, you should make friends, end of story, this isn't Compton.

Was driving my silver wagon to NH when I passed two other 05-06 BSM GT wagons (one with mass plates one with NH plates, both seemingly stock) driving from 495N to rt3 yesterday. Felt like a glitch in the matrix...

...Also saw a seemingly cute girl in a tinted out black 07+ GT sedan on rt3 in NH.

Edited by Y4555

Briefly spotted a white lgt that i believe had a roof spoiler in worcester.. I was at Brentuning when i saw you around 8. Sidenote. Crazy cars flying by the shop. Anything from Sti's, evos, s2k, chevelle, nova, 5.0 stang, viper, and bikes of course. All in the course of an hour or so.

Spotted an OBP '05-'06 GT with gold P1's, red rally armors, etc... parked at the hotel (Hampton Suites?) adjacent to St. V's on Thursday. Saw it late as I was leaving from a quick re-fill at Starbucks. Looked good!