LegacyGT.com

How/far long have you traveled in your n/a leggy

The turbo'd guys aren't your siblings...

They're your daddy. :lol:

Somehow this image reminds me of Star Wars when Darth Vader tells Luke that he is Luke's father and Luke says "No! Thats impossible!".

The turbo'd guys aren't your siblings...

They're your daddy. :lol:

I dunno, N/A legacies came first so wouldn't they technically be the daddy? In that same since where children often grow up to be able to kick their parents asses?

• 6 months later...
  • I Donated
I dunno, N/A legacies came first so wouldn't they technically be the daddy? In that same since where children often grow up to be able to kick their parents asses?

Speaking of which, in my old 1990 Legacy, I drove from Baltimore to Salt Lake City (2140 mi via I-70 > I-68 > I-79 > I-70 > I-74 > I-80), and then from Salt Lake City to Baltimore 6 months later (~3000 mi via I-15, Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, Badlands NP/Wall, SD, I-90, and Chicago, then I-65 > I-70 > I-79 > I-68 > I-70). I drove that car 17k mi in about 9 months, including on many shorter road trips.

• 3 weeks later...
the Week I got my legacy, I went on a road trip from Rochester Ny, To Plymouth Ma, then to Salem, and a couple other towns in Maine before eventually making my way to Portland Me, and then up to Bar Harbor Me. I want to say it was somewhere around 3000 miles round trip in a week.

Drove from Albany, NY to Vero Beach, FL straight. shut the car off maybe 3 times between fuel and food. trip was around 23 hours total. car ran really well considering two of us drove the thing like we stole it on i-95.

and did the same return trip straight with no breaks. was one hell of a lot of miles in 8 days. i believe it was 3254 miles to be exact.

edit: mpg on the way down with an average speed of around 80 mph was 30.9 mpg on stock 16's and nokian hakkapeliitta r snows. thing was a pleasure to drive.

Just broke 34k last week in my '07. To and from kids daycare twice a day quickly added miles recently... It's roughly 60 miles a day.

Doesn't sound too bad, I have 50k on my '09, and I bought it in February 2011 with 12k.

Archived