LegacyGT.com

Deer Attack

One mile from home heading to work at O Dark 30...doin' about 60 mph....in the right hand lane....a doe the size of Big Foot gets about half of her body in my lane and takes out every thing on the passengers side..........spins with her butt bashing in the passenger side door...........

Thanks out to my rally light bar.....kept her out of the front seat...........fenders, hood, grille, driving lamps, cold air intake....radiator.....fans...........WRX got nailed in 2003......Toyota Truck in 87.........

The SpecB is getting rebuilt.....no engine or stucture damage....insurance will cover it.......bad way to start the day.........Sheriff''s were helpful and said that the Dept has lost a number of Crown Vicks via deer whacks........

We need hunters in N.VA......Season ends in March......

This is the worst post I've seen here in a long time.

You might as well have not used any punctuation.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

This is the worst post I've seen here in a long time.

You might as well have not used any punctuation.

I was going to say that, but I didn't want to be the first mean one. Now that someone broke the ice, Romuir: grammar and basic punctuation are your friends. I'm glad you're okay, though. Do you have any pics for proof... or else it didn't happen :p.

:needpics:

• Moderators

Might wanna get checked for a concussion there, boss. OTOH, where the heck were you in northern VA that you hit a deer? Not saying there are no deer around here, but seriously if you are going 60 mph in the dark I'm assuming you are on a somewhat larger road...

Anyway, glad ur ok, glad they can fix your car.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Wowsers......Sister Alice

So many would be English majors or graduates from Catholic Middle School.....

Rt.7 about 11 miles W. of Leesburg, VA. I will try and get some pics from Terry's body shop in Purcellville.

• Mega Users
Wowsers......Sister Alice

So many would be English majors or graduates from Catholic Middle School.....

It's a matter of maturity and respect for the other members. Especially if you want them to read your story and not think you have the reading level of an amoeba, which is the whole point of you posting. AMIRITE? Besides doesn't it take like 10 times more work to use a million periods when just one would suffice...(this is called an ellipse by the way)

Seems like you have a history of smacking deer around with your vehicles...

Gentlemen, please start your engines.

The car in quesion is my 2008 Spec B, which I picked up from CarMax in 2010 then took it over to MachV and sat down with Dan and we designed what I like to call an "Urban Combat Vehicle"

The parts list was worked out and Mike and his team installed said list.

My Avatar is from my Band's CD Cover "radioactive".

Not Quite Social has played at the last two SubeThons Dan set up at MachV Motorsports

last year spring and summer.

If you want to know the specs, my SpecB is one of the MachV Mob's Legacy setups....

I got the oldest person prize at the summer bash.......dots and all......:)

Wut

Thanksbutton

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

i was like dam am i a retard i dont understand, then BAC cleared it up for me.

and then "daayyymmm" again with bmx avatar.

+3 for pix

Gentlemen, My Avatar is from my Band's CD Cover "radioactive".

QUOTE]

I think he was talking about bmx's avatar...like most of us.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

how fast was he going that a deer went through the grille

88mph.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived