LegacyGT.com

Just Flashed PDX e-tune....

Regal05LGT

how much did that set you back, and what info did you have to provide in order to recieve the map?

also time frame in which you recieved it.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Rage-

You need to give them your mods..that's about it. It will take about a week to get the MAPs back....unless you're SSchmelke and you sweat out 2 or so...HAHAHA

Rehab is for quitters.

OUCH! Had you ordered from TDC you would still be waiting. In all fairness, I think you caught them at the absoulute worst time...AKLGT said something about Jared being sick and haivng a kid and tuning in AK all in the same week(s).

BTW, I suggest you log your PDX tune as well...you too RaGe...mine needed an adjustment and was deemed 'unsafe' for my car. As a matter of fact I am going to log in the next few days and send them back to PDX to make sure everything is kosher.

Rehab is for quitters.

well as of right now all i have is romraider and the ap cable. not really sure how to begin and im also trying to find a road i can fly on without getting arrested. plus ive been driving around for almost 8-9k on this tune already so i really have to get on it

yeah well unfortunately im getting married in less than 2 months so the ap cable will have to do for now. she was mad enough at me for spending money on the map this close to the wedding.

Lesson #1..don't tell your wife...#2 if she finds out...tell her it is stress relief...if she's still pissed bring up the fact your flowers are going to cost 15x what your maps cost...gotta put thing into persepective.

Rehab is for quitters.

Lesson #1..don't tell your wife...#2 if she finds out...tell her it is stress relief...if she's still pissed bring up the fact your flowers are going to cost 15x what your maps cost...gotta put thing into persepective.

What kinda trouble you get into that you have to buy thousands of dollars of flowers?

You can use the cable you use for the aport? if so what else would i need? I have the laptop what do i need to d/l the link is broken in the basic how to thread. Me and regal05lgt will be doing this since we both have the pdx maps. Just have no clue what to do lol

The hacked verison is ECU Explorer...seriously...listen to me.

I dealt with all of this shit several months ago...buy the $79 Tactrix cable and DL Romraider...it will work GREAT and no problems having to monkey around with the different loggers (EZ ECU vs. ECU Explorer vs. hacked versions, etc...)

You get what you pay for...in the Tactrix cable. Sure the VAG COM and V2 donlge can work for some (neither did for me) and that can save $$$ but if you want it done right the first time, buy the $79 cable and DL Romraider. GL let us know how you make out.

If you need help let me know.

Rehab is for quitters.

i do plan on doing it but with all the stress going on right now i really dont want to listen to her. its less than 2 months away so im gonna keep her happy since i have to live with her. after the wedding its VB MOD time anyway

i do plan on doing it but with all the stress going on right now i really dont want to listen to her. its less than 2 months away so im gonna keep her happy since i have to live with her. after the wedding its VB MOD time anyway

Take some of dat weddin' $$ and MOD away!

Rehab is for quitters.

Archived