LegacyGT.com

Snowflakes

If someone has a picture of gold snowflakes on a silver car or if someone could just photoshop mine gold, that would be sweet. I do not have the program and do not know how to do it and would really like to paint my wheels in the spring.

Thanks, Max

(here is a picture)

http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv158/OPALAKA/Mobile%20Uploads/1121001528.jpg

• I Donated

gold snowflakes will look terrible on your silver IMO.

My friend has a silver one, and I photoshopped his wheels to be gold....I'll see if I can find the image.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Nah, for 99 they did the limiteds with the gold brushed inside and still keeping a silver face. It was kind of a cool concept, but I think the all silver snowflakes look much better. If you're going to do a color, stick with one and leave it, and not have a faded gold on the inside of the spokes.

GUNMETAL :spin:

Nah, for 99 they did the limiteds with the gold brushed inside and still keeping a silver face. It was kind of a cool concept, but I think the all silver snowflakes look much better. If you're going to do a color, stick with one and leave it, and not have a faded gold on the inside of the spokes.

GUNMETAL :spin:

I stand corrected! Funny thing is my brake dusted '97 snowflakes look exactly the same.

Archived