LegacyGT.com

WRX Wheels

Just curious if anyone has investigated if the 2009 or 2010 WRX 17 X8" wheels have the correct lug pattern and offset for the LGT?

Just curious as I'm looking for a couple of sets of rims for winter tires for both legacies in our house.

Just curious if anyone has investigated if the 2009 or 2010 WRX 17 X8" wheels have the correct lug pattern and offset for the LGT?

Just curious as I'm looking for a couple of sets of rims for winter tires for both legacies in our house.

09-10 are 17x7, et55 5x100 should fit fine. The '11s are 17x8 with et53 offset and 5x100. They'd be a more aggressive fitment but should fit as well.

08 wheels are the exact same wheel as the 09-10 wheels just painted silver instead of the dark grey. 06-07 WRX wheels are the exact same size/offset/pattern as well, just different style so you have lots of options...

Its just the 04 sti wheel that fits. Its the only sti that had the 5x100 bolt pattern.

Basically all Subaru wheels are interchangeable with the exception of the 05+ sti. Most are either a 16 or 17 inch wheel with a mild offset (+48 to +55ish).

EDIT: Not sure on brake clearance for 16" wheels with the LGT brakes, someone else will have to clarify that one

It's cool; I'm with the band

Correct. '05 and up, they went to 5 X 114.3. '04s are the only flavor that fit our 5 X 100 cars.

- Allen.

Edit: Curse you backwards horse riding man!

This is correct the ONLY year STI wheels that will fit on the Legacy or any other Subaru besides the STI are the BBS wheels off an 2004 STI. I have these on my car to clear my front BBK.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

Its just the 04 sti wheel that fits. Its the only sti that had the 5x100 bolt pattern.

Basically all Subaru wheels are interchangeable with the exception of the 05+ sti. Most are either a 16 or 17 inch wheel with a mild offset (+48 to +55ish).

EDIT: Not sure on brake clearance for 16" wheels with the LGT brakes, someone else will have to clarify that one

16" WRX wheels may fit on a Legacy 2.5i as I believe the brake/caliper setup is smaller then the GT. Dont quote me on this I am just guessing but I do know the LGT and my spec.B I can not run smaller then a 17" wheel.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

My 16" 05 WRX wheels fit but had a slight clearance problem with the caliper on my 05 LGT which require 17" rims . They are for sale for cheap but will likely only fit the non turbo model (its a shame since they are very nice Bronze wheels)

GT and Spec.B have the same brakes, so it would stand to reason that 16" will not clear LGT brakes, but it will on the 2.5i.

Are you sure the GT and spec.B have the same rotors and calipers? I swear I read somewhere the spec.B had slightly bigger ones but maybe I'm wrong

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

Are you sure the GT and spec.B have the same rotors and calipers? I swear I read somewhere the spec.B had slightly bigger ones but maybe I'm wrong

Crack open your vacation pics, this is the information age!

They are the same.

Archived