tougefox

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2011-sti-mufflers-wagon-178311.html

Also reading the N/A forums I haven't found anything about what generation of WRX exhaust I can use. Anybody mind pointing me in the direction of someone who has already completed or finished this concept. Any help would be much appreciated

So the Caffeine and Octane is this Sunday correct??? Anyone going to that??

Also who all is going to WRX meet??? Im going to try to go there straight from work which will be from Barrett Parkway.

Hopefully Ill have my tune and dp installed and done by next week. Fingers crossed.

IMG_20130218_174431.thumb.jpg.61433179ff300e208c2a42a369483610.jpg

Edited by MakaveliSK

I just looked at the weather on Sunday and its going to SUUUUUUUCK!!! Ill be probably going the meet on Tuesday instead.

Thank you otter! It was a pita to get on since its from a wrx and I need to get it cleaned up and painted but I love it!.

I was at C&O and yeah the weather was cold but what made it suck so bad is the 3 cops that hung outside the exit had it not been for that it would have been great. cold and dry is great for peel out

I didnt even get up this morning till 1045....lol. Clearly it wasnt happening this time. Definitely next month since hopefully it will be warmer.

On another note hopefully I will be able to get there in time for Tuesday's meet. I get out of work at 7 so I will be getting there around 8 or so.

GA guy here. Been on the forum a couple months, lurking a bit longer. New 2013 Legacy Limited currently on my second tank o' gas.

I play music around town, part of the buying process was to bring my gear down to the dealership to check the fit.

Even though the weather sucked the wrx group showed up well. There were quite a few brz and frs and then 2 legacy's. Myself and alopez. Hopefully we will show bigger next time and the weather will be better!

Oh and alopez it was good to meet you and your car is sick. The Invidia turbo back system sounded amazing!!!!