LegacyGT.com

Import Faceoff 2011 @New England Dragway

brilliant sleeper

right on! I saw a stock lgt and a spec b with rotas near the show. I ran it a few times for the fun of it. Need a bigger turbo lol. I cannot get my 5-EAT past 13.5 and trap speed won't get past 99 mph.

That was me, it's not a spec b it's an 08 LGT stage 2 5EAT with rota g-forces :) (this is bmx045 BTW)

great runs BTW, glad to see an LGT reppin. 13.5? Not bad at all, what are your mods? Since I'm damn similar at stage 2 I guess I can expect similar times.....

right on! I saw a stock lgt and a spec b with rotas near the show. I ran it a few times for the fun of it. Need a bigger turbo lol. I cannot get my 5-EAT past 13.5 and trap speed won't get past 99 mph.

One of the guys on NES got a vid of your run

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=focUYKXTi5U]YouTube - ‪Legacy Gt‬‏[/ame]

are their any pictures posted from the event?? I was driving home from Maine saturday AM when I came across several caravans to this event.

Saw one WRX/STI leading a pack of cars ("simply 2 impress") and not sure but the Wrx/STI was bagged & had a vinyl wrap "got brains" or something...it was amusing to say the least!

I will say though that caravan was very respectful and none were being speed racers bro extremist.

~Sucka-Duck~

are their any pictures posted from the event?? I was driving home from Maine saturday AM when I came across several caravans to this event.

Saw one WRX/STI leading a pack of cars ("simply 2 impress") and not sure but the Wrx/STI was bagged & had a vinyl wrap "got brains" or something...it was amusing to say the least!

I will say though that caravan was very respectful and none were being speed racers bro extremist.

it was brotastic.

in said caravan there was a very nicely (sleep) sti rocking some flushness...he didnt quite fit into the group though.

some kid dropped some coin on an old school toyota cresida though.

~Sucka-Duck~

yeah there was a lotta flushness going on, and interesting graphics....

the 10 second civics were pretty cool. sounded like fireworks going on with their 2-step injectors :lol: misfires at rev limiter POP POP POP BANG BANG

That was me, it's not a spec b it's an 08 LGT stage 2 5EAT with rota g-forces :) (this is bmx045 BTW)

great runs BTW, glad to see an LGT reppin. 13.5? Not bad at all, what are your mods? Since I'm damn similar at stage 2 I guess I can expect similar times.....

My best run was that day was 13.6 and I believe the vid that was posted was a 13.7 run. My mods are fully catless 3" exhaust with magnaflow catback and perrin top and avo panel filter. Engine and turbo are completely stock but only have 3k miles. Brake boost is key if you try to get the best time possible. That run I stepped into the gas a little too much and did not press on the brake enough and as a result let off and did not brake boost.

yeah there was a lotta flushness going on, and interesting graphics....

the 10 second civics were pretty cool. sounded like fireworks going on with their 2-step injectors :lol: misfires at rev limiter POP POP POP BANG BANG

haha definitely.. but on the first runs of the day there were about four civics that died and one that had the hood pop up and he had to stop. Forced induction sport didn't have any death's lol.(only 1 civic in that class)

ill definetly go up september because the 39 pump and injectors will be in
that's great! maybe you can take my place in the forced induction sport and qualify lol.. I am not gonna do any competitive racing until I upgrade. What kind of times should you expect to run? 12's?

I'd love to brake boost but I'm afraid of my tranny integrity -_-
Yeah I understand that. Though my car handles it pretty well so far for anywhere between 2k-3k. I only do it at the track. Though I am not gonna race too much more until I get a upgraded valve body and install the tranny cooler I have sitting in my basement. Next year I am going to shoot for the IPT vb and 18 or 20g along with supporting mods.

do a center diff bearing upgrade first so you can launch all you want without snapping the stock needle bearings, then follow ClimberD's thread on VB mod, all IPT does is insert a $1 spring and charge you $750....

Archived