LegacyGT.com

POLL: What color should I temporarily paint my Volk GTNs?

IDRVSLO

What color should I paint my wheels?!?!?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What color should I paint my wheels?!?!?

• Light Gold
    • Dark Gold
    • Black
    • Gunmetal
    • Blue
    • Red
    • White
    • Other

To start off this is a temporary solution. I picked up a set of Volk GTNs off of Mr Luv last month and would like to clean them up a bit. In order to really polish up the lip I must take apart the wheels. While they are apart I will be polishing them and fixing some of the small scratches. This will be done one wheel at a time and I do not feel like sending them out for PC until this winter when they are off of the car. At that point I might do the whole wheel in black chrome. So lets keeps this color based and not a debate between PC and painting. What color shall I go with? I could simple redo them in gold, but I might want to switch it up a bit. Please debate!

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/2871/imag0287v.jpg

[

If it's only temporary...wrap them in that DiNoc C/F stuff that yer hood had on it.

That is an awesome idea!!! I never thought about that lol. I vote for lime green or a orange color (Engine Enamel has a good orange). Would really make the car pop... especially with the car being white. I would suggest against blue cause thats what I did to my stockers... and will prolly be changing it here soon. I wouldnt do black if your gonna have them PC black. My .02 cents.

i like the idea of red. do something a little out there if its temporary, not gold, gunmetal, black, etc. then again you appear to have blue rally armors.. i just say something different.

Candy Apple Green.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Scott, why do it once and then do it again?

Double the work.....

If you take them apart yourself, send the faces to a bead blaster or something and have them taken down to raw metal.

Sand and polish the barrels yourself and then assemble them back together.

I think a raw metal face with polished lip would look extremely hot. Like something Kenesis Wheels would make you.

i just don't understand painting them once, and then painting them again.

Archived