LegacyGT.com

VF46 MAXIMUM power.

dr_sharp

Just curious... what do you think the absolute maximum power output is for the VF46?

Lets say, with and without E85. All other mods included. i.e. lets say I install injectors and pump.

Is it possible to hit 300whp on a VF46 on E85?

FYI... I don't really care, this is just a random question. I have every intention of going BIG16G or HTA68.. eventually.

[edit] I wish I would've put a poll on this thread.

lol

377 hp 395 ftq

you wish you put a pole on this thread.

Really? I don't belive you. Delete your post, troll. I hope that all of your 3400+ posts aren't this irrelevant

why dont you just call keith or mary and ask them?

Because the world is bigger than Texas? :lol:

As much as I'd like to think my tuner is the best, we can't deny that there are hundreds if not thousands of other tuners out there....

lol

BTW missed you no E85.

342hp 356wtq (with meth)

323hp 335wtq no meth or E85.

Really? Those are slightly believable numbers...

I would love to sell this handle to someone :lol:.

What mods did you have at that power level? There's no BS here. If you think you really have those numbers, you better be ready to prove it with both mods and dyno graphs. Seriously. Otherwise, I will continue calling you a troll.

As soon as you post dyno graphs, I will give you respect. If you're as reasonable as you seem, you will certainly understand.

C'mon Mr. Boss :D

lol

Because the world is bigger than Texas? :lol:

As much as I'd like to think my tuner is the best, we can't deny that there are hundreds if not thousands of other tuners out there....

Well you can compare numbers across the world all you want but your tuner has maxed out that turbo on E85 and would know how much you would make realistically/locally.

Well you can compare numbers across the world all you want but your tuner has maxed out that turbo on E85 and would know how much you would make realistically/locally.

I cannot agree more than Keith is a great tuner... but that's like saying he's the greatest home run hitter ever... there's just no way to conclude that the highest numbers possible have come from that shop. I want to see what others have posted... for my own comparison and for the sake of other VF46 owners.

lol

are you a 17 y/o girl or a 27 gay man?

either way no NOS that turbo was too small went bigger then needed the nos.

Answer the question clown. This thread is for stock turbos dipshit. You're a real ****ing troll aren't you?

I gotta brag about my power! Cuz my dick ain't big enough!

lol

Answer the question clown. This thread is for stock turbos dipshit. You're a real ****ing troll aren't you?

I answered the question. Having issues reading? you a 12 y/o girl?

I gotta brag about my power! Cuz my dick ain't big enough!

you are the stupid **** that asked the question. A simple search would ahve answered it for you.

Im not questioning your dick size but since we are here. Having issues?

it was stock its not a paper weight.

you are the stupid **** that asked the question. A simple search would ahve answered it for you.

Im not questioning your dick size but since we are here. Having issues?

In the words of a more senior member and directed at you:

"You've obviously pooped your pants. Change your Depends, sir."

lol

OK seriously... all shit talking aside...

either way no NOS that turbo was too small went bigger then needed the nos.

I do want answers.... you said you "went bigger"... so the numbers you posted are before or after you went bigger? I assumed it was after? With all disrespect and shit-posting aside, I do want to know.

lol

It depends on the dyno mostly but a fully setup stock turbo should be able to peak close to 280whp and 320 tq with every last bit tuned out of it. The problem is those peak numbers won't mean much as the area under the curve is still going to dwindle as rpms climb.

Archived