LegacyGT.com

NASA HPDE/Race/Open Tracking, Pocono North, May 29-31

Paisan

Anyone planning on going up for the Open Track/HPDE/Race the weekend of May 29-31?

I'll be out there all 3 days, should be a fun time!

I also just heard that May 29th, the Open Track day isn't full yet. $199 for 4-5hrs of track time with about 15 cars signed up so far will be SWEET!

So if you have the time available, and run in Blue or Red (Group 3 or 4 or 5) and want a TON of track time, signup!

http://PDAdrivingschool.com

-mike

Hey, I've tracked anything and everything. From a 137hp Impreza L w/AT to an STi to my LGT. I don't see why a 2010 LGT won't do well on track either. I've never seen any other LGTs though at track events in the NY/NJ/PA area :( Would be nice to see some of the folks who have nice rides out there putting them to good use where you can really open them up w/o safety or police concerns....

I'm actually going to a EMRA event down at the NJMP Thunderbolt circuit this up coming Friday.

Awsome, glad to see other Legies out on track, I haven't seen any yet when I've been to the track! :)

-mike

It's going to be my first time on a road course so I'm a little scared but psyched at the same time. I just need to flush some brake fluid and swap out some pads Thursday night and I'll be set. I can't wait to see how the car feels out there.

Good call, flushing brakes and replacing pads are your #1 items to do for track, often overlooked. It's a blast, been instructing for 5+ years, raced 2 different subies and now do T&S for NASA NE/PDA and help instructing. It's so much fun!

-mike

Awesome. Just awesome. Anyone that hasn't gone to a track day has to go. It's a lot fun and a totally new experience. The car with slight mods (coilovers, tires, rsb, brakes) handles beautifully and makes it a joy to drive. I lost some time in the corners compared to other people but I attribute that to the weight of the car (which is something you can definitely feel). But with all that, the feeling of the speed, the handling, driving the right line... oh boy :)

Anyways, if you've thought about driving on a road course. Go and do it. I'm hooked :p

Glad to hear you are hooked!

Just got back from 3 days at Pocono North. Had a blast with my car. I was consistently turning 1.06-1.07 over the 3 days with my car there. Got to take out a nearly stock Spec B to compare my mods on the same track, same conditions. WOW, I never realized what a difference my small incremental upgrades did.

Anyway, as SlimJoe said, if you haven't taken your car on track, DO IT. NASA/PDA will be at NJMP's Lightning Course June 19-21st. http://PDADrivingSchool.com

Also, if you track guys need any work done, or brakes or track inspections done, let us know and we'll help you out best we can.

-mike

Archived