LegacyGT.com

Don't know.....

Less than 100 miles and I was seeing about 1-oclock on the speedo. ;)

But yes, it is a wonderful car at speed. :D

My car had a fairly rough break in too. I never kept the revs high for too long but it was impossible to baby it. My stock LGT felt faster than my stage 1 WRX. Now that i have the AP stage 1 on the LGT it feels tons faster. There is just no comparison when it comes to the low-end power of the 2 cars. In fact, it takes stage 2 on a WRX to get stage 1 LGT power numbers. Even then the Legacy has way nore low-end power.

I'm trying to baby mine now, aside from the occasional passing manouver. I hate to see what kind of hooligan I will become when I can open it up fully!

The manual says it's ok to go past 4K rpms...just don't do it too much at once ;)

I notice a lot of people checkin out my 3-day old ride :D...(I can see them lurkin in my "blind spot" cuz I would it behind me and then they disappear for a while then they show up again....these 17's are actually pretty nice (one of the nicest factory 17's I've seen :D)....I'm lov'in it! :D
In Taiwan now...:spin:

I did a fair amount of highway miles today as well. At 65 mph in 5th gear with the cruise on, pull up on the cruise control stalk, and feel the pull :) I guess in 5th gear at highway speed, the turbo is able to make great boost at fairly low revs. I wonder how many psi its running in 5th at 3000 rpm.

Archived