LegacyGT.com

track day with ZCCC

Darrel

I'm hoping to make it out as well, I have a few conflicts that day that I'm trying to work out...

-Ross

I call dibs for a ride in the Lotus if you come out. :cool:

We need to start a "who's spotted Ross" thread - I had a co-worker talking about this murdered-out Lotus coming down C-470 two weeks ago. :lol:

Anytime man. It really is very different than the Legacy or hell really any street car. About as close to a race car as you're gonna get.

Not sure where I was heading but I was on 470 the other day. I actually am still murdering her out, just got all the external bolts/washers and the fuel door powdercoated black. Next are the brake calipers with the word Lotus done in gloss white. :-)

I'm looking pretty good to do the Z day at this point so I'll most likely see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the bump Ross.

Here's a link for the tech location on the 4th and 8th.

[ame=http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5055+Tabor+Street+Wheat+Ridge+CO+80033+&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=5055+Tabor+St,+Wheat+Ridge,+Jefferson,+Colorado+80033&t=h&z=16]5055 Tabor Street Wheat Ridge CO 80033 - Google Maps[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...

Have fun guys. My summer tires are shot, think I've got a bad axle on the left (see pic of worst worn tire), and my Stoptech rotors are warped or otherwise screwed.

Take some pics at HPR. I still hope to make it out to the 12-second strip once more this year.

http://beeez.com/lgt/worntire.jpg

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Maybe next time. Squiden's right, you're going to miss a great time.

Again, we won't turn anyone away provided your car passes tech at the track which is pretty easy to do. So if you have a wild hair and would like to come out, get there by 7am at the latest so we can get all the cars teched who haven't been teched already so we can get out on the track.

• 2 weeks later...

And it was an absolutely great time! A little hotter than I was hoping, but otherwise a perfect day. :)

Ross - your Lotus is crazy - thanks for the rides. :D

Darrel - was anyone taking pictures? I don't remember seeing any cameras, but if there was, could you link some pictures?

I haven't seen any pics yet, but will post if I do.

I need to do some investigating on my brakes. The pedal was pretty soft in my 3rd session. Might be the master or the rubber lines. Either way, the lines will be replaced with braided stainless.

Archived