LegacyGT.com

Where to get Springs installed?

CobaltForge

hmmm i'm normally get my suspension install at www.streetimage.com i think for $120

recently found this new Mitsu/Suzuki shop that does Subaru installs too

http://www.roadracemotorsports.com/

Ya, I've been to SI before and will probably go back to them, but wanted to see if anyone had other experiences. I know RRE is really know in the Evo world. Didn't know they did subies.

yup i work at Road race and we can do anything you need...give us a call 1-562-906-0080...:)

Ah cool! Didn't know :) Will call you guys once my parts come in.

BTW, thanks on the info about taking out the rubber stop in the rears, no rubbing after the new tires :)

Firestone at Rowland Heights. They worked on my car, and many other subies.

:whore: They did mine as well.

I didn't know Jon's Dad's shop did that? Do you guys know how much he charges?

PM Socalsleeper. He will do it.

Thanks Jose, however if he's in the Temecula area it's a bit too far to drive.

^They're expensive dude... they even had trouble installing my RSB reinforcement mount.. i had to tell them how to put it on

Ah I see, no offense to the shop at all, got tires there once and they were pretty awesome, but I'm not looking to spend no more than $150.

I paid $220 for my springs installed and all 4 of my tires dismounted and new ones mounted up and balanced with an alignment.

But that's because John is a friend of mine so I'm not sure if they would do the same for some random person or not. Hanger is probably right in that you would get a better price from an actual performance shop being that they do it very often and all and are plenty busy.

Archived