LegacyGT.com

Perrin Parts

So I've been looking at several new mods/upgrades recently, specifically:

1. Rear Sway Bar

2. Pulley

3. Front Strut Bar

4. Turbo Inlet/MAF Tube

And I basically was going to go with Perrin for almost everything except the front strut bar, infact I already ordered the inlet tube, but I thought to myself, I'd better just double check the boards and see if people have had any issues. :eek:

After a bit of reading, it seems that a lot of people have had issues with their Perrin parts. Whats the general consensus on Perrin? Should I be really be worried or is it just a few unlucky people that are sticking out? :spin:

I've personally been under the impression that Perrin was a reliable compay, but if you feel otherwise, please tell me so and why.

Thanks! :cool:

Ive got a good number of perrin products on my car.

25mm swaytbars f+R

mid/y-pipe

rear lower control arms

PSRS

TMIC

Everything fit very well except the exhuast parts. I know that people have had some horro stories with perrin, but generally Ive had good luck with them. It is true though that perrin parts havebeen inconsistent in terms of fitment in the past.

I have a Perrin one piece down pipe with hight flow cat and I love it, though I had it installed for me by my local tuning shop so I don't know if there were any mounting or fit issues. They didn't mention any issues to me. I know it looks nice, works well and doesn't leak.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the 22mm front and rear sways w/ endlinks. They are nice units, fit fine.

tiger, how are those lower control arms holding up from the winters? i am thinking about getting them to work in conjunction with some coilovers, but was reading on here that they could be susceptible to corrosion. any problems?

Archived