LegacyGT.com

Nav and radio integration

armypilot

Since I have a long commute and work in the Northeast where driving with a cell phone is illegal, I use the Motorola Professional phone kit - the one with the remote mic and speaker that is completely hands free. It worked great in my 98 Outback, but when I got my GT with Nav, I got to thinking:

The Nav voice is setup to come through the front speakers...I wonder if it would be possible to tap into this for the speaker output of the phone kit, making it come through the front speakers as well.

My question is: Has anyone dug around the nav wiring and could help me figure out where the appropriate wires to tap into might be?

Also, I know we can pay to get access to tech manuals for our Subies. I see a lot of vendors offering them on CD through eBay. Does anyone know how these compare to the "official ones" or where I might get my hands on some for a reasonable price?

Also, I know we can pay to get access to tech manuals for our Subies. I see a lot of vendors offering them on CD through eBay. Does anyone know how these compare to the "official ones" or where I might get my hands on some for a reasonable price?

Yeah no one has them for the SpecB or 06 yet.......where are these ebay links? Are they for the 06/SpecB specific.......I might be willing to buy them and go on Vaction ;)

Archived