LegacyGT.com

Accessport to Opensource switch

Cone_Killer

I currently have an accessport installed on my 05' and am stg 2. My question is this. I feel as though it would be safest to leave the accessport installed on the car with the stage 2 map loaded while I datalog with Romraider. Is this possible or will I need to divorce the AP from the car and start from scratch? My plan is to get tuned by Shamar. Maybe I should just datalog with the AP and have the tune made for opensource? I'm so confused.

Datalogging is much more in depth on OS than AP. I don't see why you could not log with OS and have Shamar send your revisions for your AP, but that sounds like a first to me. I would email Shamar and ask him which he prefers or feels maybe it is easier to get a revision faster for one or the other. I am sure that either way you will be pleased with the results.

I don't think he is too busy right now, but sometimes it can take awhile beteween revisions. Worth the wait IMO.

if you're getting tuned by shamar, you won't be datalogging using a stock map no matter what device you're using. he sends you a basic map for whatever parts you have installed for your car

if you don't want the ap at all, just get rid of it after shamar gives you the base map.

Archived