LegacyGT.com

indiana tuners

mksenak07specb

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know we need something here or real close. P&L is up in chicago. I know a guy that just took his 08 WRX up there. He had a VF 52 swap and got it tuned by jorge. I really wouldn't want to go to Chicago but it's not too far for me. It's probably as close as you driving down to Evansville. I wish we had something in between indy and Lafayette. I need to rally up some subaru guy's here in Lafayette and get them to start a shop. Or if any of these tuner's on here want to move to the lovely state of Indiana that would work too.:lol:The weather sucks but you get all four seasons and sometimes they are mixed up...

Hey do you ever go to the Long Horn Steakhouse down there, I don't think it's right in Evansville, but close.

Less recently, their food used to be really good. I think all the 'chain' steak houses(as well as fast food places) quality & service has went to sh1t in the last year or 2. The first one I ever ate at was in Carmel when I was up in Indy at Rockwell Automation training.

Drive to Chicago and see Jorge at P&L. You will not be disappointed!

+1000

Its tuning your car, and not trivial like getting a haircut. I made the trip from Lafayette, and it's well worth it.

However, if a tuner is coming to SIA, well then there ya go.

Note: Mike's car is fast...haha....gotta get in my hta68!

There are a few tuners in your area, check indianaimpreza.com for more. I believe Tony tunes cars and he might be closer to you.

Speaking of which, there's a good chance before the end of the year I'll be at SIA installing equipment for a few weekends if some of you would want to get together for a tuning day.

Jeremy

Let's do it.

So Mike's car running pretty good I haven't had a chance to stop by up at Subaru I might today, need to do my 30k service I'm a little over do. But they charge so much for it.. So if we can get this tuning day arranged, we can definatly have a meet a my house since I literally live 2 miles from SIA... I love driving by there, usually that stretch of 38 has alot of subies on it.

sweeet...Lafayette in the house....lets do some sort of meet guys and talk S$%^ about those WRX guys..haha..just playin....maybe i'll meet ya at the dealer sometime this week...i have to go in for an oil change (I don't do it myself because i want the record of OCI's)

Replacement Items for the 30k: oil, oil filter, Spark plugs, Fuel filter, air cleaner element, coolant, and brake fluid. If you have a copy of the vacation pix it shouldn't be too bad to do yourself. Heck, I'm willing to help out if you need any! thinkin maybe two people will make it easier to bleed brakes. Just PM me

They told me that I needed to do my Front and Rear Diff's, and Transmission Fluids. And if needed the coolant, Timing belt. Sounds more like a 60k. I realize that it's all in my owner's man. but that's what the service advisor said. I think I read somewhere that you don't need to change the fuel filter and I thought SP's were at 60k? I will definatly consider doing it myself if I have help so thanks for the offer. I do want to do my brakes I can get a good deal on Hawk's HPS front pads for dirt cheap. So they might happen first.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived