LegacyGT.com

For anyone in SLC, UT area looking for a good car wash

polatinte

I work at the Super Sonic car wash at Van Winkle and 6200 South, and we just won the Best of State award for best car wash in Utah.

Right now we have a deal going on for monthly passes that I encourage any Subie owner to take advantage of while we're selling them!

For $25 a month, you can get the exterior works on your car which includes a triple coat protectant, velocity clear coat, undercarriage wash with a rust inhibitor, and tire shine.

For $45 a month, you get the works, which includes everything from the exterior works wash, as well as the inside vacuuming of carpets and seats, dash and console dusted, and the windows cleaned on the inside.

For an additional fee, you can also add Rain-X to these washes for added protectant and shine.

These passes provide unlimited washes; you can wash it every day or every week. The exterior works is normally $11 while the works is $21. That means you just have to wash your car 3 times a month and you're already saving money!

We also offer complete detailing services at our wash if you need some extra care.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Besides, "obsessive" is just a term the lazy use for people that are thorough :lol:

-fishbone

Meh, I had my last car washed at one of these places before and it rolled out with one of the mirrors all jacked up and folded in. The high school kids who dry the vehicles let the towels hit the dirty ground and continue to use it on your paint. Never will go there again.

Nothing beats a good diy hand wash. Atleast that way you know your car will be properly taken care of and it's cheaper.

Archived