LegacyGT.com

Parts from other models/years that fit our 5th gen.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2004--->up Brembo FRONT caliper

2008--->up Brembo REAR caliper

2004--->STi Front Rotor

Has this been confirmed? Further, do you need to use the 2004--->STi front rotor with the 2004--->STI Brembo front caliper, or will the STi caliper fit the LGT rotor.

Has this been confirmed? Further, do you need to use the 2004--->STi front rotor with the 2004--->STI Brembo front caliper, or will the STi caliper fit the LGT rotor.

I've got Waz's old setup on the LGT. The OEM front rotors are not compatible with the STI calipers.

Yes - 2004 STI Rotors since they are 5x100. Any 2004+ STI Caliper works.

For the rears, need 08+ caliper and rotors for the eBrake. Have 08+ rotors cross drillled for 5x100 pattern.

I can verify that the TOYOTA ELECTRONIC 4 LED FLASHER BLINKER TURN SIGNAL FIX: http://www.v-leds.com/BlinkerWarning...-p4481146.html works for the 5th gen legacy and makes all four turn signals blink at the correct speed AND retain all functionality (e.g. all the turn signals flash when the doors are locked/unlocked with the key fob). I'm using one with LED turn signal bulbs now.

I can verify that the TOYOTA ELECTRONIC 4 LED FLASHER BLINKER TURN SIGNAL FIX: http://www.v-leds.com/BlinkerWarning...-p4481146.html works for the 5th gen legacy and makes all four turn signals blink at the correct speed AND retain all functionality (e.g. all the turn signals flash when the doors are locked/unlocked with the key fob). I'm using one with LED turn signal bulbs now.

plz post installation pictures/instructions, thank you!

It's already installed so I missed the boat on that one but I'll take some pics of the screw/ fastener locations. The actual installation is really easy, its plug and play. Check out post #10 in this thread for good pics of the dash with the trim removed: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/ohm-resistors-do-need-turns-fr-and-rear-and-taillights-152140.html?t=152140&highlight=flasher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
anybody know if the under seat oem sub for the 4th gen works for the 5th gen legacy? i've looked at numerous pics and I can't see much of a difference. any help?

I think the sub itself is the same across all years but it's the bracket and harness that make it specific for the 5th gen. They also come with extensions for one of the AC ducts and a cap for the other so that you don't get condensation on the sub.

Whiteline KDT902 Positive Traction Kit. Usually seen advertised for 2008+ WRX & STI. They are rear subframe bushing inserts that really do a good job of firming up around the rear diff.