LegacyGT.com

If you had one color change..

blongo804

What color would you paint your 4th gen? Please don't suggest WRB. Yeah it's pretty awesome and I wanted it at one point too.. But the color is way over abused. I want something that's popping but not one you see every day. I'm currently considering a metallic orange, emerald, or, if can be found cheap enough, BMW's Frozen Gray. Other opinions? Maybe chop some colors onto a 4th gen for me?? :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These are all awesome suggestions. I love DGM but would rather a non stock color. Wicked White is seriously a beauty and M3 blue may be pricey lol. I found out BMW's Frozen Gray is only available with a BMW VIN.

If I did a color change It to a brownish color like this;

http://i1068.photobucket.com/albums/u450/Fidelamaya26/74d01189.jpg

Other color I would consider is a Matte White.

http://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz128/wu99wu/bmw%20e90%20matte%20white%20wrap%20avery%20a4/PA260080.jpg

I always liked Mazda's "winning blue" and Mitzu's "Rotor Glow Orange", but I don't know how either would look on a LGT.

No DRFT has a photoshop request thread. Maybe he will oblige if you post a pic of your car there and ask him to graft on any colors you are considering.

Edit: At some point today No DRFT got banned, he will not be photoshopping anything for you...

These are all awesome suggestions. I love DGM but would rather a non stock color. Wicked White is seriously a beauty and M3 blue may be pricey lol. I found out BMW's Frozen Gray is only available with a BMW VIN.

Frozen grey only with a VIN number? Who told you this? It is just. Metallic grey with a dull clear coat. Code 490/7

If you are going to paint it that you you are better off doing a vinyl wrap. this way if you sell the car you will still keep the value.

X

---

• I Donated

On a previously OBP car, I'd probably want a dark silver or dark gray of some sort, both with lots of metallic flake. If the car was BSM, I'd go for white with lots of pearl or dark silver with lots of metallic flake. If it were SWP or GRP, I already love those colors, so I'd keep them. ABP or RBP, I wouldn't bother changing them, because everything else would look weird with a blue engine bay and door jambs.

Of course, if you are stripping down to a shell and painting the whole thing, all bets are off. I generally like lighter colors -- they're easier to keep clean and easier for other drivers to see. White with a dark interior is always a good bet IMO.

I always liked Mazda's "winning blue" and Mitzu's "Rotor Glow Orange", but I don't know how either would look on a LGT.

No DRFT has a photoshop request thread. Maybe he will oblige if you post a pic of your car there and ask him to graft on any colors you are considering.

I did this on GT5

162618_10150105065770862_2501953_n.jpg

How much do you want to stand out? GM's Synergy Green Metallic is my favorite color on the 5th gen Camaros. Not sure it'd look right on a LGT tho...
MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Archived