• 3 months later...
  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know how I missed that there was a MN thread on here. Anyways,

Looking to sell my spec b fellas. I am located in Rosemount which is about a half hour south of the twin cities. Let me know if you are interested or know of someone interested. Would like to see it go to a home where it will be appreciated for what it is. Can be seen in the vehicle classifieds section.

If it doesn't sell within the next couple weeks the next step to going stage 3 will follow. Then I will be seeing you guys at meets.

Edited by BAspecB

How did I miss this thread all my life!

Jut got my car put back together after I driveline refresh.

Sporting a jdm wrx trans now with super low miles compared to the car with 242.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/23/pu9ysy4e.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/23/apy3abe9.jpg

Any meets in the brainerd area

Just for you John.

• 2 weeks later...
Well after minimal interest in selling the spec b at a fair price I decided to keep it. I just picked up a doc half plate, rtg "spec b" tie down, and some rp03 wheels for it. Just gonna keep modding and enjoying it. Hope to make it out to some subaru meets this next summer. Haven't been to any "subaru" meets yet.

Well after minimal interest in selling the spec b at a fair price I decided to keep it. I just picked up a doc half plate, rtg "spec b" tie down, and some rp03 wheels for it. Just gonna keep modding and enjoying it. Hope to make it out to some subaru meets this next summer. Haven't been to any "subaru" meets yet.

If you're interested in trying a "subaru" meet, I would suggest the Subies 4 Boobies cruise Sunday, 10/24/12. We're cruising from Maple Grove to St. Cloud Subaru via a "scenic" route. St. Cloud Subaru is donating $10 for each car we bring out. Proceeds go to Scoobies for Boobies foundation.

Here's the info thread on mns:

http://mnsubaru.com/threads/10-21-scoobies-4-boobies-event-cruise-and-raffle-st-clould-subaru.39551/

Hey I know this isn't the classifieds, but easiest way to get in touch with LGT owners in MN. I live in Fargo, and just recently sold my 2010 LGT.. sad day!! I have a set of Michelin X-Ice 2 that have 9/32" tread left. They are 225/45 R18. These are excellent winter tires with 90% tread left. I will entertain fair offers! Message me for more details!!

If you're interested in trying a "subaru" meet, I would suggest the Subies 4 Boobies cruise Sunday, 10/24/12. We're cruising from Maple Grove to St. Cloud Subaru via a "scenic" route. St. Cloud Subaru is donating $10 for each car we bring out. Proceeds go to Scoobies for Boobies foundation.

Here's the info thread on mns:

http://mnsubaru.com/threads/10-21-scoobies-4-boobies-event-cruise-and-raffle-st-clould-subaru.39551/

Quick note: If you're interested in attending get your hands raised NOW. Final count for the free food is going to the caterers TODAY.

I'd try John's Auto in Blaine

Thanks.

I called Kelly a while back to pick up a set of kicks/pillars for my Leggay. I showed up two days later. The two gentlemen inside ignored me. I soon told them that I was the gentleman that called earlier about the kicks + pillars. The guy kept looking down at his computer screen & told me he threw them away.

Fvcking asshats. I drove 3 hrs for that bs