LegacyGT.com

Official 2006 spec.B Registry

Nice! I'm moving to Eugene in 3 weeks, will have an LGT by then of some sort. Congrats on the find.

I hope you can find one before you move. I have been looking around the Eugene area for a really long time. I found some but they weren't what I wanted. Being very picky and not having many to choose from was getting to be very frustrating. I was about to give up my search completely then found the spec B. Glad I was patient. Good luck. Let me know if you find one.

#363 is now in Lakewood, CO.

Welcome, I work in lakewood. Did I see you turning in the construction zone near 26th and kipling on thursday or friday? Regardless welcome to the board, any plans to mod?

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Yep that was me cryo. As far as mods I'm sure I will eventually just not sure where to start.

Well let me know if you have any questions, very happy to help you out.these cars respond very well to exhaust mods and tuning. I've worked on quite a few by now..lol

I have been so busy lately I have not been able to set anything up, I say we set up a 06 numbered spec b photoshoot and wings or something. What would everyone think of the buffalo wild wings off 80th and wads around the beginning of sept? I counted 15 numbered spec b's in colorado although it will be almost impossible to get all of them together. Input? I am open to suggestions as well.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

There is now a thread about a numbered 06 spec b meet being set up in colorado at buffalo wild wings or something next month if there is interest. Check the mountain west threads for details and opinions.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]