LegacyGT.com

New wheels, Yes or No?

Yes or No?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

where you work.. looks like you got those in a shipment.... along with 80 other rims... fun

No, those are pics from the web. I'm an "Asset Recovery and Collateral Reassignment Agent". :lol::lol:

As for reviews, haven't found much. There kind of a dark bronze color. Idk, almost seem too inexpensive, kind of a you get what you pay for thing...

how cheap is cheap? can you get more than one set I might be intrested in a set?

They were on ebay... Like, 325 shipped? idk, can't find them now. Went with a set of '05 lgt wheels, got from an AWESOME member here!! First pic is the old, jdm rsk b4 rims that are bent all to hell, and pic 2 is her new shoes!! :spin::wub: She also got a nice bath in the process...

IMG_3485.thumb.jpg.bef15dee4d4e0dd7c54b0937518f340f.jpg

IMG_3492.thumb.jpg.f3ff7147c2bf13b341f2c16ac91f6f67.jpg

i hope you enjoy them, they do look pretty sweet on your car. Definitely glad you got a chance to clean them up.

Yea man anytime you're in the area, give me a shout. Heck I may even be making some trips to Richmond this summer, who knows. If you get some Richmond meets going, let me know.

looking sexy, glad you went with the newer stockers. personally I wasn't a fan of those rims you had on the pole, but that picture with the new rims...mmm. one of the sharpest wagons I've ever seen :)

looking sexy, glad you went with the newer stockers. personally I wasn't a fan of those rims you had on the pole, but that picture with the new rims...mmm. one of the sharpest wagons I've ever seen :)

Thanks man! Yea, I wasnt too crazy about em either. But I was feeling desperate. And we all know what happens when you're drunk, and desperate. :lol: But yea, I'm VERY happy with how it turned out. Now all I'm waiting on is to install the GT wagon rear wing, get a GT/outback hood, and perhaps a JDM GTB bumper... And window tint. That should be good for exterior.

Archived