LegacyGT.com

Trunk question

I was wondering if it was just me but on Monday I recently swapped trunks with another person On this forum and he had the same thing when you push the button or pull the trunk release the trunk pops but doesn't pop open enough and some times even locks it self again anyone else have this problem and know if it is possible to fix this maybe make it pop open further or something help please its just kinda annoying

Yep, same. I figured it was just how the car works. Actually, I find it convenient. As a matter of fact, I accidentally pressed the trunk release while I was at work today. Had no idea until I got into my car and saw that the dash indicator was lit. It always bothered me when a cars trunk would just fly open and bounce back on the support.

• I Donated
Mines does this from time to time. Gets a little annoying but I still love the fact that I can open my trunk with a remote :D I always use it when I park next to older riced out cars :lol:

Meh, no biggie. I could do this on my 92 G20 after I manually spliced in the Secure Entrance Control Unit from a 2003 Maxima...

Archived