LegacyGT.com

Utah peeps!

Hops

What up, Utahns? I've only had my Legacy since December, so I'm somewhat new. I've only seen one other LGT here in SLC! There aren't even any in Park City that I've seen... mainly Outbacks. Where are you guys?! :icon_conf

I noticed another thread where somebody was saying they wanted to meet up? I really didn't feel like reading through the entire thread and it was somewhat old I think so here's a new one. Let's get together this weekend! Friday night, Saturday day, whatever works. Saturday we could do Sugarhouse park or something... Shoot some ideas over!

Also, if anybody needs help with mods, I do most of mine on my own. In the four months I've owned my car, I've installed an intake, pulley, short shifter, downpipe, uppipe, exhaust, sway bars and end links mostly by myself. I've kind of learned the hard way on some of these (stupid uppipe), so let me know if you need help or have any questions.

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/JDMChizad/DSC00345.jpg

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So there's just two of us in Utah?

No i am here its just been a very long time since i have been on... nice to see your still around Euclid how ya been?

Also nice to see another Utah LGT

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

No i am here its just been a very long time since i have been on... nice to see your still around Euclid how ya been?

Also nice to see another Utah LGT

I'll be out cruising tonight looking for EVO's and STi's... Just got my full Stage 2 and Protune completed!

i was just out there on vacation last week. I saw legacy sedans all over the place in Salt lake. They might be too busy studying the good book to be on this site. they're def there though. keep looking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's effin' funny... But probably true. I actually saw a white LGT Wagon yesterday in Murray but some old dude was driving it. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know his car is turbo.

I'll be out cruising tonight looking for EVO's and STi's... Just got my full Stage 2 and Protune completed!

oh.. sweet i wanna do some work like that too just to have a bit of fun

Pure Adrenaline

Attached...

To A License Plate
:p

Ya, that was a once in a while day at Bogus Basin. Good photo op day. I'm looking forward to catching some Utah powder though!

I'll be doing Park City next Sunday... I've been going to Solitude all season, but Park City is the best. Solitude seems to have slightly better snow, but Park City has much better terrain. It's that time of year when you hardly need any gear cause the weather rocks! Makes for slushy snow, though...

Where can I find information on what is involved in stage 2, stage 3...?

Stage 2 is basically turbo back exhaust, I think. Stage 3 is when you start the big stuff like upgrading your turbo... Which I am looking for right now. Got beat by what I thought was an A4 1.8t Friday night... Turned out it was an S4 with A4 bumpers, grill, and emblems. Not only that, but he had converted the motor to RS4 specs with K04 turbos which makes for about 450 hp... I did keep up with him, though. One hell of a sleeper.

I just had a nice slushy day here in ID and have the sunburn to prove it. Anyway, thanks for the 411 on the stages.

That S4 is the extreme of a sleeper...I would commend him on it. Glad you could hang and keep some respect for subys. My plan is to slowly build my gt keeping it as innocent looking and sounding as possible. A difficult combo.

Yeah man I'm looking into a Yakima as well so I can look like a hippie and not a racer... I have the GReddy EVO 2 exhaust... Sounds amazing, but it is a little loud but looks great; really clean sound. There's no way getting around sound if you do downpipe, intake, and uppipe. You can hear the turbo screaming.

Archived