LegacyGT.com

More Legacys!!!

Is it me or does everyone see more Legacys or Outbacks on the road now? Usually i go for months to see one, but now i see one just every other week :iam: .

Plus seems like there are alot of new members joinning us this month... was there a sale at Subaru dealers? And btw /welcome to the Legacy cult guys :icon_twis

Last night while watching TV, saw 3 consequtive Subaru commercial, "All-wheel Deal" ends March 31st! go pick one up now :icon_bigg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

I see two LGTs every morning in the parking garage I park at now. 1 silver and 1 black. I was thinking about putting my LegacyGt.com sticker under their wiper so they could check this place out.

I see a handful of the new Outbacks every week.

I have definitely seen a LOT more legacies in general. In the last 2 months, I've seen more LGTs than I saw in the first 4 months I owned my car. Have seen a lot more of the 2.5i than before too. Outbacks have increased in number around here as well, even the SX or whichever the turbo version is.

Generally it looks like people are buying more legacies of every type, which is good for subaru and the legacy model in general.

I see two LGTs every morning in the parking garage I park at now. 1 silver and 1 black. I was thinking about putting my LegacyGt.com sticker under their wiper so they could check this place out.

I see a handful of the new Outbacks every week.

just go wave at them next time when you see them :icon_bigg

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

During my 12 minute drive each morning, I likely see about over 20 subarus, maybe 5 of which are new (05+) outbacks or legacys. Usually one or two are GTs. I live in New Hampshire...they're pretty much the official state car. It's nice to see.

Is it me or does everyone see more Legacys or Outbacks on the road now? Usually i go for months to see one, but now i see one just every other week :iam: .

Plus seems like there are alot of new members joinning us this month... was there a sale at Subaru dealers? And btw /welcome to the Legacy cult guys :icon_twis

Last night while watching TV, saw 3 consequtive Subaru commercial, "All-wheel Deal" ends March 31st! go pick one up now :icon_bigg

your lucky, I see about 10 LGTs a day

Oh, soooo many Outbacks here in NW Washington!!! Should be the official state car!!! I live in a small city (75,000+???) and I see upwards of 20-30 Outbacks (mostly wagons) per day!! I have always admired the OB and Leg wagons, but didn't pay too much attention until I got one. The first week I was starting to get bummed as I would see one every minute or so!!! Then I realized it has been over a month and I have yet to see another LGT wagon! THere is one spec. B here in town, and I think I have seen one other LGT sedan, but that is it! Also, I really don't see anyone doing any mods (other than tinted windows), so once I get going on mine, it should be unique enough!!!

Regards,

Astrohog

I see them all the time here in subaru country. I think that the subaru ownership is about 75% here in Santa Cruz. I know that it is also high in the greater seattle, wa and portland, or areas.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

I've only seen one Legacy and countless WRX, Forresters, and Outbacks. I like having a car not a lot of people see all the time. Around me, DC, there are more BMWs, Mercedes, and Accords on the road than I can shake a stick at. I know those Legacys are around, but they are elusive. :)

yeah. I have started to see "more" on the road. By more I mean one or two a week instead of per year like last year (excluding our meets of course). seems like more regular people are buying them. I say that because at least twice now I've waved and tried to get the attention of the other LGT driver only to be ignored. they looked pure stock. oh well, we've been saying how great the Legacy choice is over say an Accord or Camry and now ordinary people are buying em.

I see tons of OBs here on Cape Cod, not so many Legacies, and very few GTs or XTs. Lots and lots of wagons, five, ten, fifteen in a half hour drive around. Almost all driven by retirees...it is almost the car of choice for retired people out here for some reason. That may explain the lack of turbos.
neil

Yep, PDX area has a ton, with a pretty decent mix of XTs and GTs. There's a very nice ABP 05 LGT wagon 5MT in the lot and work, not to mention 4 (!) SVXs. There are whole states in the SE that don't have 4 SVXs...
Ich bin echt viel netter, wenn ich nuechtern bin. Echt!

Archived