LegacyGT.com

How many miles are on your 2nd gen Legacy?

Yeah thanks man :) I didn't even think these cars existed any more with that low of mileage lol. And old is nice... I'm a 90's guy. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I have a 99 legacy wagon with 57,000 miles :p

bought it last year from an old lady.

Edited by ClickJacker

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a beaut of a 99 Legacy 30th anniversary "L" wagon. Thing was immaculate. Looked identical to Hemingway's avatar. Had ~135K on it when it was totalled in a head-on in AZ by an unlicensed driver (previous felony-driving conviction and DL was permanently revoked). I cried when that happened to the BK.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I feel for you , my friend. I was driving my '02 Honda Accord EX (fully loaded) in 2009 and was rear-ended by an uninsured driver at 50 mph ... totaled the car. The whole family was ok except me, I tensed up when I saw him coming in the rear-view mirror .. neck and back were sore for weeks. I loved that car ...

Well I sold my auto 97 LGT with 231k because I work at a Subaru Dealership...in which...gets trade ins...like the car I own now, an bone stock 98 LGT 5 speed with 70k for $450 =). Been lazy on the pics...I'll get some soon.

99 Legacy L 30th Anniv. Sedan up to about 130k miles; runs great besides a vapor return issue. very rusty; hopefully purchasing a different car late this summer to replace it. I've got a subaru svx, nissan 240sx, and audi a4 b5 1.8t quattro on my list of cars to look for - want something with more power.

if i end up getting a different car, i'll probably part it out because it's so rusty.

Well I sold my auto 97 LGT with 231k because I work at a Subaru Dealership...in which...gets trade ins...like the car I own now, an bone stock 98 LGT 5 speed with 70k for $450 =). Been lazy on the pics...I'll get some soon.

GAHHHHH you suck!

168k on mine. Hopefully it passes inspection tomorrow! The PO did brakes, tires, wheels, one wheel bearing/CV joint, o2 sensor, all pretty recently. It has a slight leak from somewhere around the power steering reservoir and the exhaust is a little loud. Everything else is in great shape.