LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted an 05 BSM LGT on Rt 2 East in CT around 7:15pm last night. And NO I swear I wasn't driving by Mirrors.

Trying to remember if I was over that way. Possible. I've been all over the place recently it seems. Who knows?

VF-52 and all associated bits tuned by Tuning Alliance.

:cool:

Idk if anybody knows of this but Im from the worcester area and i live on a big hill that overlooks the highway. And ive heard what sounds like street racing with either cars or bikes. Its ALWAYS a little after midnight. And it happens on a nightly basis. Sometimes it lasts 3 minutes. Sometimes 15 minutes. I first heard it over the summer last year. It stopped during winter, and now its back.

WTF?!??!?!

Idk if anybody knows of this but Im from the worcester area and i live on a big hill that overlooks the highway. And ive heard what sounds like street racing with either cars or bikes. Its ALWAYS a little after midnight. And it happens on a nightly basis. Sometimes it lasts 3 minutes. Sometimes 15 minutes. I first heard it over the summer last year. It stopped during winter, and now its back.

WTF?!??!?!

Probably Nrw

WTF?!??!?!

A big hill that over looks a highway in Worcester. That narrows it down :lol:

Probably Nrw

Nrw does not participate in such childish activities.

WTF?!??!?!

So look out the damn window since you overlook the highway! :spin:

Yesterday coming over the Port Chester, NY border back into CT a black Legacy wagon with dark tints and an Apple sticker on the back.. Haven't seen that car in like 3 years but it looks damn good for not being a GT.. very well clean!

I tried to keep up but I was in a damn old POS old '95 taurus coming back from home depot for some cutting wheels to take off my exhaust bolts on the Legacy.

I know not every Saturday, but a lot of them, there's a group of ricers that meet at the Wendy's on park ave and proceed to hit the highways and do foolish things. I wouldn't call it street racing, but there's always a blatant disregard for the speed limit.

Spotted:

Partially debadged (GT remained) Atlantic Blue (? I think) 4th Gen with aftermarket exhaust in Davis Sq about an hour ago... you were driving with your lady... gave you a thumbs up, got a wave in return.

Gunmetal Grey (?) 5th Gen passing in opposite direction on Highland Ave (also about an hour ago)... Not a GT, but possibly a 3.6R? Gave a wave, but passed too quickly to see if you replied...

Nice looking cars!

Oh I forgot, Saturday I may have seen the orange headrests of a silver Spec. B on 128 N somewhere around Burlington or Woburn ... but I'm not sure since a semi was passing me around the same time. I was the one with the bike on the roof.

My wife and I are moving to the Brattle/Heights area at the end of the month. If you see a black 05 LGT wagon driving around town say hi.

Black LGT wagon with rack on top on Mystic Valley Parkway right next to the river. Gave a wave. Female driver looked like she had no idea why I was waving at her. ;)