LegacyGT.com

MRLancasters Legacy TS Conversion

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to save up for fog light. WINJET got you covered. Should be coming in this summer.

http://winjetinc.com/index.php/winjet/2013-2014-subaru-legacy-fog-lights-clear-wiring-kit-included.html

Retail ~within $60

I'll post up a link as soon as a vendor list it

Edited by Hanger

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

At the moment, nothing. But next time I have enough to invest in it, I'll most likely get the fog lights next.

I would like to eventually get this.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k115/T-Ho_man/CF-LEGACY5F-FLOE_E312D412_zpsunsjbzk3.jpg

I'm not too much of a fan of carbon fiber, but I feel that this would match the rear cabon fiber trunk spoiler I have.

I'm curious. Where'd you get this picture or who's car is it?

I've been wondering how the 2013-14 OEM style fog light housings would look with the chrome rings blacked out/plastidipped. Seems to look good, but I'd love to see some different views.

Not sure who's car it is. Just a picture off ebay.

Took a picture today. Removed the russian plates since I didn't want the snow to bend the plates. I need to make a bracket so I can use the plate frame and have the VA plate ontop.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/MRLancasterVA/Mobile%20Uploads/P1000697_zps0e6f428a.jpg

Edited by MRLancaster

I like it without the Ruski plates.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm curious. Where'd you get this picture or who's car is it?

I've been wondering how the 2013-14 OEM style fog light housings would look with the chrome rings blacked out/plastidipped. Seems to look good, but I'd love to see some different views.

Here is my 2013 with the OEM fog lights DIY thread.

http://sl-i.net/FORUM/showthread.php?18135-DIY-2013-2014-OEM-fog-light-Install

Since this arrived in one solid piece, I will start ordering all the US parts including all the seals, clips, and Outback Wiper switch since it has the rear wiper selection on it. I haven't decided if I'm going to run the rear washer or not. I may do that down the road. Right now I'm not too bothered about having a rear washer. After those bits arrive the I will order the motor and several wiper blades to last a good while Edited by MRLancaster

Since this arrived in one solid piece, I will start ordering all the US parts including all the seals, clips, and Outback Wiper switch since it has the rear wiper selection on it. I haven't decided if I'm going to run the rear washer or not. I may do that down the road. Right now I'm not too bothered about having a rear washer. After those bits arrive the I will order the motor and several wiper blades to last a good while

I sometimes wonder why a rear wiper on a sedan is not available any more in the US. From a safety and visibility standpoint it makes perfect sense. In any case, you car will look great with it installed.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I started the process of buying all the Legacy 2.5i Sport Interior parts, since they decided to offer Black interior for the D-Type after I bought mine.

So I started with buying the center console side trim (Left & Right) Side Lower covers (Left & Right) Fuse Box cover.

Edited by MRLancaster