LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

around 3:45, GRP LGT heading West on RT 6 somewhere near 395, i was in the SWP LGT heading East, i waved but i dont think you noticed

then a little closer to home, a chick driving a ABP LGT wagon with Mass plates on Airport Rd in Warwick, you were looking straight ahead and you definitely didnt notice me.

We live in the same town and I still havent seen you yet Rob---we'll cross path's soon enough, almost impossible not to in RI.

Oh and on thread---OBP LGT parked on a side st in Greenwood area of Warwick--licence plate started with MT.

- a red LGT going 91-N in the no-exit stretch between enfield and springfield (muddy02?) on sunday around 5pm?

- a silver 2.5i parked off of thrall st. in suffield

- silver legacy with OEM spoiler on polumba dr. tonight (monday) at around 6:30pm

youre not the really old guy i always see, are you? :lol:

Not unless you consider 26 old!

On topic: Silver GT--driven by lader of asin decent yesterday outbound on the quonset point driveway.

This morning 95 north just above exit 10 in RI appears to be abp in color---it was haulin!

Saw an Atlantic Blue sedan northbound on Rte 3 just north of the Bedford tolls. At about 1:50pm you were headed towards Manchester and I was headed south towards the tolls in my Atlantic Blue sedan. We both needed a wash!

White sedan spotted in Greenwood section of Warwick RI Wed. night. Spooner Ave. to be specific. Anybody......Bueller????

Probably wasn't RobE since it didn't appear to have the JDM Spec B front bumper cover. Speaking of which, RobE I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime to check out your ride. Looks good from what I can see from your avatar.

[FONT="Arial Black"][/font][QUOTE=legacy_y_tu;1045954]White sedan spotted in Greenwood section of Warwick RI Wed. night. Spooner Ave. to be specific. Anybody......Bueller????[/quote]

jjjjj

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

[FONT="Arial Black"][/font][QUOTE=legacy_y_tu;1045954]White sedan spotted in Greenwood section of Warwick RI Wed. night. Spooner Ave. to be specific. Anybody......Bueller????[/quote]

jjjjj

Huh....can't say I know what that means. Care to translate?

White sedan spotted in Greenwood section of Warwick RI Wed. night. Spooner Ave. to be specific. Anybody......Bueller????

Probably wasn't RobE since it didn't appear to have the JDM Spec B front bumper cover. Speaking of which, RobE I wouldn't mind meeting up sometime to check out your ride. Looks good from what I can see from your avatar.

:lol: i havent done the JDM bumper swap yet, im doing it sometime this spring.

but it probably wasnt me you saw because i dont have a reason to be on Spooner Ave. but i was on Chapmans(?) Ave on wed. afternoon.

Rob, anything more concrete on the price shipped for the beam, cover and sills? I'd probably pick up the fog lights too since I'm staying TMIC. I know you had said ~3k but I'm considering doing an OEM JDM bumper (gt or specb)and keeping the chrome sills if the price is right. If you feel up to posting or PMing the price breakdown I'd appreciate it.

Guest Gitster
Oh man they should have an Indy car race on that road. Storrow Drive to Soldiers Field Road to across the bridge to Memorial and back. How sweet would that be standing on the overpasses watching the cars go underneath? Bostons roads would only need about $4 trillion in overhauling before that could happen.

Lol, That was my thoughts exactly. Last night my buddy was a little buzzed and wanted to be a passenger while I tore around. I warmed up for about 20-30 mins driving around watertown/belmont and then picked up my favorite driving route. Like you said mgitlin, this road would be awesome for an Indy car race. Hills and dips, underpasses, decreasing radii turns all along the Charles River and alongside MIT, BU and Harvard.

At night, the city is lit up on one side and historic Cambridge on the other with its soft lighting and colonial architecture. In the morning, the sun is rising over the Zakim, Mass Ave., Longfellow and Charles River Damn bridges and the crew teams are out for practice. Any time on these roads without traffic is time well spent.

651827446_StorrowMemorial.thumb.jpg.6fffe3fbbc08ef8b0add2c8b6b97d836.jpg

The best part is the expandability. You can shoot off into Copley and cruise down Newbury St. and pick up Storrow again right next to Fenway. You can continue out into Newton and Watertown (even though the scenery isn't as nice) or you can head into Harvard/Porter Sq. and check out all the nubile college chicks.

Guest Gitster

It is super fun, i love flying through the underpasses, dangerous as it may be. That course you outlined could be mistaken for any road course out there, but its got a river in the middle of it! Thats so awesome.

Hahaha, but Fox, I disagree on there being very little to no traffic. Try taking Storrow to 93 at 8 or 9 am. itll take you an hour. Also on the way back into town if there is a Sox game Forgettaboutit.

My favorite part about Cambridge is driving by MIT while on the way to Taco Bell / KFC and yelling "NERRRDDDSS!!!!" out of the car right by the library. Its a "Revenge of the Nerds" reference for anybody who knows what im talking about.

:lol::lol: